Wednesday, October 16, 2002

JUST to steer away from the ugly homophobia that marks my mockage of former Senator Taylor, here's a description of one day in my life, April 24, 2002:

My day ended is disappointment and squalor. I drove to Fred Meyer, for the express purpose of buying one of the new Star Wars action figures. I end up buying two: the "Kamino Escape Jango Fett" and "Arena Escape Padme Amidala" which might well be called "Bondage Magic Natalie Portman" featuring as it does the young woman CHAINED to a rock and wearing a midriff-revealing top. On the way out, I spy the latest issue of FHM, with the Hilton sisters on the cover. I grab that too. Needless to say, these purchases were paid for at the do-it-yourself aisle with no cashier. My day of shame is now complete.

Here's that action figure:



When is she going to fire her agent for signing off on a contract that would allow that?

And here's Jango Fett:



I'm a nerd, yes.

No comments: