Monday, April 14, 2008

BOY WATCH 2008

I've decided to start recording various incidents of politicians referring to Barack Obama as a "boy." I almost started this when Bill Clonton called him a "kid," but nobody else seemed to think is was meant in "that way," aside from the people defending Clinton. If the country surprises me by abstaining from the gutter, I'll devote the space to coverage of the modern-day exploits of New Kids on the Block.

Republicans talk about Iraq, Obama at N. Ky. dinner

U.S. Rep. Geoff Davis, a Hebron Republican, compared Obama and his message for change similar to a "snake oil salesman."

He said in his remarks at the GOP dinner that he also recently participated in a "highly classified, national security simulation" with Obama.

"I'm going to tell you something: That boy's finger does not need to be on the button," Davis said. "He could not make a decision in that simulation that related to a nuclear threat to this country."

No comments: