Thursday, August 25, 2005

My goodness, this week's Entourage was something special. Awesome exchanges.

One between Mandy Moore's agent, Barbara Miller (Hi, Mom!), the whole Moore team, Vince's agent Ari Gold, and Vince's manager Eric Short Man.

Barbara Miller (Hi, Mom!): We both know that Vince has fucked half the actresses in this town. Mandy, on the other hand, is a good girl.
Eric: You seriously gonna sit there and let them badmouth Vince like this?
Ari: I thought that was a complement.

and

Vince's loser brother Johnny and loser bodyguard Turtle with Billy, the director of Vince's film QUEENS BOULEVARD. They're asking Billy to listen to a track to include on the movie's soundtrack.

Turtle: Billy, I know music. Trust me.
Billy: All right, but I want Johnnny's watch.
Turtle: No problem. (to Johnny) Gice him your watch.
Johnny: I ain't giving him my watch!
Billy: I'll put the liquor store scene back in and I'll listen to the song.
Johnny: Deal. (Gives Billy the watch)
Billy: I was going to put that scene back in anyway.

It's funny because it's true.

No comments: