Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Ke-Ri Hanson is seeking a husband. She's open to a number of possibilities: "And we don't even need to get married. If we just hold each other in the bed, that would be just fine thank you very, very much." "Anyway, if you're up for a good time, e-mail me. I'm down for a WHOLE LOT."

She writes stories: "Things had not been all that great for a long time thought Cara, brushing her beautiful blonde hair over one shoulder and looking sadly at the white stuffed bear in the corner of the room. No, they hand not been at all."

She writes poetry:

THE VICTIM
( I got a lot of crap over this one in English Class)

She was molested at 13.
Nobody knows why.
She was raped at 14.
Nobody knows why.
She was punched in the face at 15.
Nobody knows why.
She hung herself at 16.
Maybe SOMEBODY finally knows why.


She controversial: "I don't think people give Tim McVay enough credit."

But don't tell her dad: "He will kill me and then I will have to go to college. This means you, Ryan and Josh. Jesus Christ."

But she desperately needs a husband.

E-mail Keri and she will do girlfriend things for you.

No comments: