Monday, November 04, 2002

When I got home on Saturday night, I watched The Fifth Wheel. Boy, was that dispiriting. Not the vacuous, cowlike fembots or the smug date-rapists who are the contestants. Not the idea of a swollen blonde girl tramping with three different people in a bathtub. Not the sad also-ran girl who hopefully exclaimed she was so happy to meat a guy like the one she was stuck with. No, I mean beacue this particular episode stole my idea. See, I wanted to create a dating show which would feature homosexuals and heterosexuals. It would be called something like WHO WANTS TO CONVERT? And the people would basically be trying to convert others from their stated sexual preference. Well, as we saw on this episode, the Fifth Wheel was a bi wonan, who arrogantly predicted she would bag both the men, and maybe one of the woman. Well, she was part-right, as the fifth wheel and the blonde chick who liked to remove her top, rode off in the sunset together.

As a side note, can anyone tell me why all these dating shows' web site are pretty much online dating services?

No comments: