Monday, April 28, 2003

It's amazing what web browsing can lead you to. In this case, it's a Cheerleading Forum! With topics such as...

I need help with sex
I feel like killing myself (sample message: my bf didnt make cheer team and she was laughed at to! but i took her to my opean gym and let her work with my trainer and when they had re-tryouts she made alternate!)
I'm soo mad
THEY THINK I MADE IT CUZ OF MY GRADES!
Bring It On! What do you think? (1) The Squad has not sponsor! 2) Their Stunts are SOOO Illegal! 3) They could have NEVER made a nationals routine that quickly!)

and of course...
*******DO YOU THINK IM FAT******* i am 5'0 130...............

not to mention...
Are you anti or pro war? All opinions will be respected :)

Any of the topic heading would be a brilliant title for a teen novel. All together, and it's a couple hours to waste at work. Oh, and there's an entire forum folder entitled "Weight Questions."

No comments: