Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Real Email

I actually sent this email when I was messed up on medication a couple months ago. I like how I was able to use the abbreviative apostrophe correctly, but otherwise seemed to be directly transcribing my slurred speech.


'pologies

for how disconnected In was on the phon last ngiht, Did I call you? Did you call me? Eatherway, soori I was so out of it doing thre conversation.

Stupid medications, pleasee lebeivevbe me I'n not crazy. I rememebr something about migh to fth riguana, and anometihgnelkse,



OKay, I've leaving this off here (but leaving the above sankrit and all as evidence I did try to keep in touch). As I read , It's realy clear I can't type two letters togeherth, How about we talk on the phone this week. I'll call, okay? Le Belle et la Bette, Night of the Iquana or something else?

Cool?

No comments: