Thursday, November 29, 2007

LIVING IN THE PAST: DATING PHISHING

From: Nicole
Date:Saturday, January 28, 2006 15:07:00
Subject: Howdy David!
Message: Hey there, just browsing around trying to meet some people from around here. I just moved to Seattle a few weeks back and I hardly a soul. I figured I'd give friendster a shot and see if I have any luck. I'll keep this short until I know you're interested. Just looking for someone to hang out and have a good time with....not looking for anything serious. Anyway, I just made this account tonight looking for other lonely people, and 'cause I'm so bored. Not sure if I'll be back here or not. If you'd like to get to know me, my regular email address is cutenicki351@hotmail.com. Look me up and I might just send you some more pics. See ya soon.. maybe!

Nicki

Originally composed on February 1, 2006. I think I had a more substantial post in mind, because I actually responded to this message, and then she told me to contact her on some adult site. while trying to google a free password, I found it was all a scam. The post would have worked better had I included the picutre from her profile, which was totally my type, which Is what drew me in the first place. Still, no money was lost, and only a few minutes of heartache were suffered.

No comments: