Tuesday, November 20, 2007

LIVING IN THE PAST: NIKKI, PAULO, LOST, AIR TRAVEL

I just watched the Nikki and Paulo episode of Lost. I liked it. Completely useless, tied up no ends, cruel, gruesome ending, like an EC comic book.

I just spent a hellish day on the airlines. Fourteen hours from Charlotte, NC to Seattle,WA. I couldn't believe that even Swayer tossed away those diamonds. If they get rescued -- and they WILL get rescued -- that $20 million is gonna be a lot more than the $10,000 they're guaranteed by the Warsaw Convention. I think that's bullshit. If on this hellish trip I got sucked into the fucking Twilinght Zone, and lord fucking knows that is what it felt like at times, and spent 79 days in utter purgatory, you're damn right I'd deserve a lot higher settlement that that. It's just not fucking fair.

Orginally written March 28,2007

No comments: