Wednesday, December 19, 2007

UP TO THE CHALLENGE, I GUESS

It's now been one month since I set myself the goal of reaching my 1,000th post on this blog by December 31. I have 17 more posts to go, which is less than one and a half per day. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I think I can manage it.

I'm five posts away from beating 2003 as my second most active blog year ever (2002 remains the big winner, when we were young and the world was new; I published 248 posts in four months -- I was almost a real blogger then).

Since November 19, I'm made 90 posts over the past month, which when I put it that way, doesn't sound that impressive, and even less so at three a day. And even less impressive is the fact that 30 of those posts were "Living in the Past," which were already written, and just had to be coded and updated into the present. I don't know why I'm even bothering to congratulate myself.

Oh, right:


No comments: