Wednesday, August 07, 2002




a blast from the past: on the campaign trail year 2000


Jesus Christ...

... that's what George W. Bush said when I offered her to him. Man, I'm running for president, he said. What am I doing here, he said.

I motioned with the revolver. Go ahead and have a piece, I said. It don't cost nothing.

Animal House, George said. 

We both laughed. 

You got any more of that great toot? Dubya said. 

Yeah I said. Go ahead.

Off me, bitch, George said, roughly turning the cock-hungry Dominican off his crown jewels. I'm gonna get me some nose candy. He leaned across me to get to my cocaine. He leaned almost close enough to kiss him, so I did. It was a sweet moment, although one destined to never be repeated. 

Republican Presidential Nominee George W. Bush narrowed his eyes at Heather. Now bitch, he said. It's your turn...



No comments: