Thursday, September 05, 2002

An instant messenger conversation too funny not to share. Names have been changed to protect the guilty and innocent alike. And some of it has been edited, in case some of the involved parties read this and decide to kick my ass. As a side note, "Reba" told me our, I mean her, father asked what was going on. She said, my friends are colliding with "Donny's" friends. What about? inquired Dad. Herpes, said Reba. That's not surprising, said Dad.

Reba says: Vlad told She Who Cannot Be Named that he knew she had herpes
Reba says: Now she wants to kick my ass
Sabrina Chesterfield says: WHAT? OH SHIT!
Sabrina Chesterfield says: I am so sorry! What an idiot!
Reba says: Oh well, Donny told her that he wouldn't advise her trying to kick my ass since he's seen me take down peole twice her size
Sabrina Chesterfield says: Vlad is an fucking retard
Reba says: Yep
Sabrina Chesterfield says: Vlad told Lucy that She Who Cannot Be Named told him
Reba says: well he told her he knew somehow cause she called Donny all kinds of pissed
Reba says: She Who Cannot Be Named said that she hadn't had the chance to tell him
Sabrina Chesterfield says: Lovely. Maybe they are meant for eachother
Reba says: Probably
Sabrina Chesterfield says: Wait, Lucy said She Who Cannot Be Named and Vlad had a conversation when Vlad was taking She Who Cannot Be Named to the doctor
Reba says: Why'd he take her to the doctor
Sabrina Chesterfield says: I don't know.
Reba says: Cause she had nasty sores all over her crotch?
Sabrina Chesterfield says: -hee hee
Sabrina Chesterfield says: Now Lucy feels bad for telling Vlad but she did it because she didn't want him to find out the hard way..
Reba says: Were they going to sleep together?
Sabrina Chesterfield says: He took her to the doctor yesterday...I don't know
what for
Reba says: So are they a couple?
Sabrina Chesterfield says: AHHHH! I don't know. Lucy doesn't like to play middle man with me and Vlad....so I don't ask too many questions
Sabrina Chesterfield says: Lucy is really pissed off at Vlad and his games. he came to Lucy's with She Who Cannot Be Named and didn't tell her who she was and then he called me after he dropped She Who Cannot Be Named off...but wouldn't tell me where he was. Isn't that weird?
Sabrina Chesterfield says: AHHH I so need to get out of this situation.

No comments: