Wednesday, September 18, 2002

New email from Cake! Hot...

>From: "CAKE"
>To:
>Subject: CAKE Byte - Three's a Crowd...
>Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:04:53 -0400
>
>
> CAKE Byte - Three's a Crowd...So Bring it On!
> Judging from YOUR responses to last week’s question - As a
>"straight" woman, what turns you on about a little girl on girl action? -
>women are very much testing the fluidity of sexual boundaries and
>exploration. [To check out your responses go to
>www.CAKEnyc.com/cakereport.html.]
>
> With all this talk about girl on girl action, it seems that
>women are making a stand on pleasure – living by a "give me pleasure or
>give
>me death" sort of attitude. Like the "girl on girl" fantasy, the
>"threesome"
>has long been the provenance of male sexual culture. But what about us
>girls? When it comes to threesomes, is three a crowd or do you say, "Bring
>it on!"?
>
>
> Our culture assumes that one of the biggest male fantasies out
>there is to get it on with at least two girls or more at once – right? That
>said, when flipped around, women too could get a lot of mileage out of
>being
>with one partner at once. Let's explore. In our enlightened opinion, the
>threesome provides the following advantages for women. (Of course this
>list
>is not exclusive, just a bit of written pondering...):
>
> 1. YOU are the center of ALL the attention.
>
>
>
> "My husband is in the Army, so we live on a military post. I
>spend all of my time surrounded with some of the best looking hard-bodied
>young men in the world. All different shapes, sizes, and races. My most
>secret fantasy is to be in my back yard, watching a whole company do their
>physical training. All of those hard sweaty bodies straining, working hard
>and I'd be standing naked in my yard watching them. Then they would finish
>their exercises, and go to leave. But a few, in the back of the formation
>would see me standing there, all hot and bothered from watching them, and
>come over to help me ease all that frustration. I would invite them in, all
>four of them. We'd get no farther than the living room when they'd surround
>me, touching, kissing, and licking whatever they could reach. I'd feel one
>of them sucking on each nipple, and the other two working between my legs,
>and admiring how wet they had made me."
>
> 2. You get to check out another person without jeopardizing
>your current relationship with your boyfriend (in fact, it might just add
>some flavor!)
>
> "I was having sex with my boyfriend in his room. It got so hot
>in the room and I needed a drink of water, so I got up to go to the
>kitchen.
>When I opened the bedroom door, my boyfriend's roommate was standing there
>in his boxers only and listening to us. I caught him by surprise and at
>first, he tried to act cool, but when he saw me in my sheer and tiny
>nightie, he grabbed me and pinned me up against the wall. He was breathing
>heavy in my ear and whispering my name and he was trying to hold himself
>back but his hands were so desperate and his bare chest was so sexy and I
>could feel him against my thigh, I was so intensely aroused. I just stood
>there and let him pull my panties off. He didn't push himself inside me
>and
>we just stayed like that for so long, as we kissed and he whispered into my
>ear "I want to come inside you so bad." In the heat of the moment, neither
>of us noticed my boyfriend standing in the doorway and watching us. My
>heart
>pounded with the intensity of the arousal and fear I was feeling. To my
>surprise, my boyfriend just stood there and started massaging hiself. I let
>out a gasp as his roommate entered me. One thing led to another and at the
>end of the night, I came so intensely as I sat on the roommate's lap and
>rode him with my back towards him as I gave my boyfriend the most
>incredible
>(*&@%*."
>
> 3. You get to be in control and wield some serious power.
>
>
>
> "It began with eye contact, me and another very hot, sexy
>Latina. We then see a man, a very hot man, and no words exchanged, we
>seduce
>him. We are complete strangers. But we seduce this man and convince him to
>come home to my place. We then sit him on the sofa, and tell him he can't
>participate, just watch. He can masturbate, but can't break our flow. Then
>two of us start to kiss. Her lips are full and wet, and the kiss is long,
>sexy and passionate. I sit her in a chair. I start to slowly lick down her
>neck until I get to her cleavage. She is obviously getting excited, because
>she parts her legs and starts rubbing herself. I start to suck her nipples
>when all of the sudden I hear a moan form the sofa. She starts laughing
>because our voyeur is has his pants around his ankles. He begs to join us,
>and she says, "no please, let me enjoy this sexy thing all to myself."
>
>
> 4. You get to try something you’ve always wanted to, but were
>too shy to ask...until now.
>
>
> "It started when I moved abroad and met 4 great people: 2
>girls,
>2 guys. My third week we all went away to the mountains for the weekend.
>Late the first night, we bought some gin and fake eyelashes. After a few
>drinks, we convinced the guys that it would be a bonding experience to put
>on the eyelashes. They did, and strangely enough it was a total turn on.
>The
>power surrendered to us women by them was sexy. We had another beverage and
>decided to play truth or dare. It all started off innocently enough...strip
>for the group, etc. Then a truth question to the girls: have you made out
>with another girl...? I was the only one who hadn't. My next turn I opted
>for a dare in hopes of them making me kiss one of the girls. I was right.
>With her long, wavy hair, she crawled in close to me and leaned her head to
>the side. For the first time, I touched the lips of another woman with my
>own. Our tongues mingled like old friends and before long, I could feel
>another set of lips with ours. I opened my eyes to see that one of the guys
>had joined in. I backed off slightly and the third girl in our group took
>my
>place while the final guy grabbed me tightly, threw me gently to the ground
>and quickly started to undress me. Someone turned off the lights, and from
>here it's hard to tell who was doing what to whom."
>
>
> So there you have it – 4 easy ways to inspire some good old
>threesome (or foursome) action. We know you've either tried it or wished
>you could. It is okay, CAKE still loves you in the morning, we just want
>you to kiss and tell us about it.
>
> Love,
> CAKE
> www.CAKEnyc.com

I like to think if my girlfriend's mid-coital errand to get water somehow turned into against-the-wall-sex with my roommate, I would be man enough to kick them both out.nnI wonder, what was that incredible (*&@%*."?

No comments: