Wednesday, October 23, 2002

I knew it.

AGUILERA LIKES 'FLAVA' GUYS

By BILL HOFFMANN

October 23, 2002 -- Christina Aguilera has made a confession sure to disappoint some of her male fans - she'd rather not date white guys.
"I want the boys with the 'flava!' He's got to have some flava and edge to him," the pop tart tells the upcoming issue of Rolling Stone.

Christina - who appears topless on the cover of her new album "Stripped" - also blasts actress Jennifer Love Hewitt for her penchant for Caucasian men.

"She wants a bunch of white boys I don't want . . . I would scare the s- - - out of her if she came to one of my sleepovers," she says.

But perhaps fearing a backlash of criticism over her views, the busty blonde adds: "I don't discriminate because of color. I actually dated my first [white] one recently."

And if that revelation doesn't jolt her audience, perhaps this little tidbit will - the hitmaking hottie has pierced her private parts and now wears a diamond-covered ring between her legs.

No comments: